Ethics of Animal Communicators and Reiki for Animals
Code of Ethics for Interspecies Communicators, Animal Communication and Animal Reiki Ethics
Formulated in 1990 by Penelope Smith
Our motivation is compassion for all beings and a desire to help all species understand each other better, particularly to help restore the lost human ability to freely and directly communicate with other species. We honor those that come to us for help, not judging, condemning, or invalidating them for their mistakes or misunderstanding but honoring their desire for change and harmony.
We know that to keep this work as pure and harmonious as possible requires that we continually grow spiritually. We realize that telepathic communication can be clouded or overlaid by our own unfulfilled emotions, critical judgments, or lack of love for self and others. We walk in humility, willing to recognize and clear up our own errors in understanding others' communication (human and non-human alike).
We cultivate knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of human, non-human, and interspecies behavior and relationships, to increase the good results of our work. We get whatever education and/or personal help we need to do our work effectively, with compassion, respect, joy, and harmony.
We seek to draw out the best in everyone and increase understanding toward mutual resolution of problems. We go only where we are asked to help, so that others are receptive and we truly can help. We respect the feelings and ideas of others and work for interspecies understanding, not pitting one side against another but walking with compassion for all. We acknowledge the things that we cannot change and continue where our work can be most effective.
We respect the privacy of people and animal companions we work with, and honor their desire for confidentiality.
ICRT Reiki Membership Association Code of Ethics
- Transparency: Include on your website and be willing to explain to prospective clients or students your training background, what takes place in a Reiki session, the subjects covered in your classes, the amount of time spent in sessions and classes and the fee charged.
- Integrity: Be honest in all your activities and communication.
- Support: Have a friendly, positive regard toward your clients and students and openly encourage them to heal and to do the best job possible with their Reiki practice and/or teaching program.
- Respect: Value your clients and students and treat them with respect. Never engage in any illegal or immoral activity with your clients or students. Never touch their genital area or breasts, never ask them to disrobe, and never make sexual comments, jokes or references. Abstain from the use of drugs or alcohol during all professional activities.
- Honor: Honor all Reiki practitioners and teachers regardless of lineage or organizational affiliation. Refrain from making negative statements about other Reiki practitioners or teachers.
- Educate: Inform your clients and student about the value of Reiki sessions and that they do not provide a cure and are not a substitute for care by a licensed health care provider.
- Refer: Acknowledge that Reiki works in conjunction with other forms of medical or psychological care. If a client or student has a medical or psychological condition, suggest, in addition to giving them Reiki treatments, they see a licensed health care provider.
- Non-Interference: Never diagnose medical or psychological conditions or prescribe medications. Never suggest that a client change or end dosages of substances prescribed by other licensed health care providers or suggest the client change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.
- Honesty: Never use another person's copyrighted material in your classes without permission and giving credit.
- Freedom: Encourage your students to use their own inner guidance in determining who to take classes from including the possibility of studying with more than one teacher.
- Professional Conduct: Always act in such a way so as to create and maintain a professional image for the practice of Reiki and for the ICRT Reiki Membership Association.
- Development: Be involved in the continuing process of healing yourself on all levels so as to fully express the essence of Reiki in all you do. Be in agreement with and working to fully express the Usui Ideals and the ICRT Center Philosophy.
- Gratitude: Be grateful for the gift of Reiki and for each client and student who chooses to come to you.
Hear your pets - heal your pets ™
Schedule Your Animal Communication / Reiki Session
We work with any species of animal or pet with convenient animal communication by phone and distance Animal Reiki sessions, no matter where you are located. Your animal family gets to stay in the comfort of their home.
"We are ever so grateful to you for your healing touch and believe you saved her life." Read Animal Reiki Testimonial Lisa & Jim P, Orlando, FL
"I am very pleased to have my potty trained Luna back!" Read more of Animal Communication Pet Behavior Problem cat litter training testimonial Alina J. Minneapolis, MN
"...calmed my fears and gave me new insights into my cat... best of all, my cat came back exactly how and when Thom said he would" Read more about Pet Behavior Problem & lost pet testimonial Kathrine K., Jersey City, NJ
It was the first time the steroid really wasn’t enough. Without Thom’s amazing Reiki healing, I was afraid she wasn’t going to get better this time. I have an incredible resource in Thom to turn to anytime Lilly’s asthma gets worse. Read more of Animal Reiki Testimonial Julie R, San Antonio, TX
" Ultimately, I saw Cluny [rescued feral] walk himself into the carrier and sit down facing me without me even closing the door and just wait for me to take him to the doctor. " Read more about pet behavior problem solved animal communication testimonial Cindy K - Wayne, NJ
"We were astounded - and I know it was with the help of the Golden Cord and Thom's communication with him." Read more of pet behavior issues & lost pet golden cord testimonial Kathy W. Sebastian, FL
Now that he's home, both of my cats are getting along noticeably better. I've even caught Ernie cleaning his brother a few times, something I'd never thought I'd see before. Read more about lost pet & pet behavior help testimonial Julian, Cary, North Carolina
" 10 minutes later a knock came on my door with the girl standing there with Freckles in her arms!!" Read more from lost pet found in minutes testimonial Kelly LM. Venice, FL
"I went from feeling hopelessly sad and scared to extremely happy and faithful." Read more of pet behavior & lost pet returns testimonial Justine & Smokey Moreno Valley, CA
"...Thom's mapping along the way was dead-on. A few hours after getting the map I had a call..." Read more from lost pet & map dowsing testimonial Nancy E, Chaptico, MD
"They became essentially four totally different dogs" Read more of pet behavior problem testimonial Iris H, Englewood, FL
Reiki Music - 10 Song Album
by Thom Williams - Energy Healing in Rock/Jazz Music