Today's Featured Lost Pet Animal Communication Testimonial - "I am certain that without Thom's intervention, Bebe would never have returned or be found as she was too scared of strangers. I want to tell Bebe's story because I know it will help all of you going through what I just experienced!" More lost pet testimonial from Catherine L - Hertfordshire, UK
FAQ to Hiring an Animal Communicator Before, During and After Your Animal Communication Lost Pet Session with Animal Healings
- Animal communication helps find reasons behind behavior issues and helps you understand / negotiate better choices for (and with) your pets
- Find lost pets and discover the reason why they left
- Pet loss grief support for you and your pet family
- The ancient art of map dowsing to help locate missing pets
schedule your lost pet session with us.Experiencing a missing or lost pet event is a frightening, stressful experience that affects the whole family. We care passionately about you, your pet and your family, and we are honored you have chosen Animal Healings to help in the efforts of your pet’s safe return. We have prepared the following information to help you better understand the benefits of a lost pet animal communication with us. Be sure to review this information before you
- What a lost pet session can do for you
- What we do not provide
- How we work
- Getting scheduled
- Prepare for the session in advance
- What to do with the information after the session
- Additional services for lost pets
- Map dowsing
What a Lost Pet Animal Communicator Session Can Do for You
Animal communication is a telepathic two-way conversation with your pet. The information we receive from your pet is meant to provide you with insight that you may or may not choose to use in making your search decisions.
The session can possibly provide:
- Information from and about your pet, such as their physical and emotional state
- Help your pet feel more safe and secure by knowing you are searching for them
- Possible location about their surroundings, like sights, sounds, smells your pet is experiencing
- Why they left home and what may need to be changed to help them when they return
- A map dowsing (Optional) , which is done shortly after the communication session. Map dowsing is not necessary in all cases. If you want to have a map dowsing done, you can reserve 15 minutes of your session time for a first level dowsing.
What a Lost Pet Animal Communicator Does Not Provide
Animal communication is only a tool to give insight for your search. To help you understand the limitations of animal communication, here is a list of things to consider before you sign up:
- We do not physically help you search for your pet in the field.
- We do not do lost pet sessions by email.
- You may need more follow-up sessions to refine clues or if your pet’s situation changes.
- We cannot guarantee the return of your pet. No animal communicator that we know can guarantee it. There are too many factors beyond anyone’s control. If they left of their own accord, they may have had a reason for doing so. They may be on a mission, or they may be unhappy about something at home. They may also have been taken against their will; this is a very difficult situation, though not always impossible.
- Animal communication is a tool that can help your search, but not a magic bullet. You must do the physical work to find your pet.
- We prefer that you are not in the field at the time of the session. From experience, we know that pet parents can become overwhelmed by the surroundings and don’t focus on the conversation with the pet. Also, dropped calls from bad cell phone reception can be very disruptive to the flow of the session and waste a lot of your precious session time.
- No one can force your pet to do something that is against their nature or will. However, we can bargain, negotiate, and help them make good choices. This is one big reason why we do our sessions with you by phone. We also work to resolve behaviors, pet loss grief, health matters, end of life issues and more, many of which are at the core of why a pet chooses to leave.
How We Work as Lost Pet Animal Communicators
We choose to do our sessions by phone. You will be on the phone with us during the length of the session and we will go back and forth between you and your pet gathering as many details as possible.
We find a phone session effective in getting to the reason why your pet left and/or what is preventing them from returning home. We work and troubleshoot with you. For example, if an animal is angry about something, we can relay that to you. You can then clarify whether the issue is a misunderstanding, or something that you need to correct. We can help you negotiate changes with them, and communicate your love and understanding.
We work to develop a game plan to help get them home (which also depends on their willingness and abilities), keeping it as simple and effective as possible. Our session with you and your pet is a collaborative process.
Our process during this first session is to find out:
- If they are still with us or crossed over
- Finding food and water.
- Health status
- Can find their own way home.
- Why did they leave home and help resolve issues.
- Clues about their location to help your search.
Note: You can save 15 minutes of your one-hour initial lost pet session for a first level map dowsing. Please be aware that map dowsing is not intended to be a GPS type location. Instead, it works from trace energy left by your pet. See Map Dowsing below for more information.
The information you receive from the session is meant to provide you with insight that you may or may not wish to use in making your choices and decisions during your search. Think creatively; view the clues from your pet’s perspective and weigh all information carefully.
Every missing pet case is slightly different from any other. Solving complex issues can take time, patience, love and understanding from all parties involved.
Getting Scheduled for Your Lost Pet Communication Session
To speed up getting scheduled, complete all of the requirements:
- Read the lost pet page in it’s’ entirely. It will answer most, if not all, of your questions about our process.
- Thoroughly complete and submit the online form. Make sure that you include
- Upload a head/body photo of your pet on the form or email to us. (See http://animalhealings.com/email_photo.html for help.)
- Your home address not a PO Box
- The address from where your pet went missing or was last sighted
- Use our easy shopping cart & pay in advance to reserve your session time. We require advance payment before we can schedule your session as any online retail merchant. We use PayPal to provide a secure method of payment and are HeartBleed safe. We do not see your credit card info ever. You do not have to have a PayPal account –sign in as a Guest User – and pay using a Visa gift card from any department store if you do not wish to have personal details retained with PayPal.
We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving the completed information and payment to schedule your session. We take all clients on a first come first served basis and try to schedule you as soon as possible. However, during busy periods your actual session may take place one to several days after you sign up depending on your scheduling requirements as well.
Preparing for Your Lost Pet Communication Session in Advance
- Make a list of questions for your pet that you wish to ask. Remember to be as specific as possible, general questions like” How are you?” can sometimes yield very general answers like “I’m okay.”
- You know your neighborhood, town, countryside better than we do, so prepare the right geographical questions. We can help reword questions in a way that your pet will understand what you are trying to ask.
- Before signing up, have the details of the day (or days leading up to the missing event) your pet left clearly pieced together.
- A powerful tool that our clients have found useful is the Golden Cord Meditation and our Guided Golden Cord Meditation MP3
- Do everything in your power to find your lost pet before your session. Post flyers, ask neighbors, send out pet Amber Alerts, contact shelters and veterinarians, etc.
- Stay calm and focused, and take care of your health. When you need to have a good cry, do it, and then pick yourself up again and keep looking. Just as you would need to do for a small human child, you must be the source of strength, determination, intelligence, creativity, and hope for your pet. They are depending on you.
- Don’t pay attention to gossip. Everyone wants to help and has best intentions with opinions about your pet’s welfare. Only your opinion matters because you know your pet best. Trust your instincts.
After Your Lost Pet Communication Session
Your session provides valuable insight that can help you in your decision making. However, you and you alone are responsible for making decisions and doing everything you can to get your pet back. Why? There are many reasons, but the biggest are that things can change very quickly out there for a lost pet and it takes more than one tool to get them home. Animal communication is only one tool, but a valuable tool.
Here are some helpful suggestions for utilizing the information you get, and other tips:
- Your pet is frequently, if not always connected to you the pet parent. Help keep them calm by remaining calm yourself, because their connection to you means that they pick up on your emotions. So have a good cry, because you will likely need it, but then pick yourself up again for their sake. Remember that you are the pet parent and your pet is counting on you.
- The animal communicator provides remote help, but never tells you what to do. Take time to think strategically as you continue your search.
- Pet parents, family, and friends are the “boots on the ground” in the search, and you alone are responsible for the choices that you make in the search efforts for your pet.
- Use the clues from your session like solving a mystery novel. Take one clue at time, then find additional clues and look for linkage.
- View the clues from your pet’s point of view
- Don’t get disappointed or frustrated if the first location doesn’t work out. Move to a next site and continue to work the clues from your pet’s point of view.
- Pets can move to a new location in a moment’s notice due to sudden sounds, weather, other animals, people, machinery, etc.
- Keep in mind a pet away from home will likely behave differently than they do when home.
- Some pets can find deep, unusual hiding places, under buildings, pipes, other animal’s nests and underground shelters/holes. This is especially true during weather events. If your pet has become frightened they will need extra time to come out from hiding when being called.
- Never make any assumptions when dealing with lost pets or the reason why they may have left home or their condition when away from home.
- Utilize all resources available to you. Posters, pet amber alerts, pet detectives, search dogs, safe traps, scent trails, technology like Bing and google maps, Facebook pages, social media, local clubs, condo associations, regular phone books and anything else you feel can help you locate your pet family member should be used along with your communication session.
- Leave scent trails to guide your pet home, freshen them after heavy rain storm. Scent trails can be used kitty litter, torn strips of clothing from family members, or even cloths pets have laid upon. Tube socks are work great for value and scent purposes. Tie these to objects at their nose level.
- Keep actively looking for them, and do not overlook anything, leave no stone unturned! Again, things change quickly for them out there. Do prioritize, and revisit whatever areas make sense to you.
- If you established a game plan, like leaving water at a specific location for them, follow through.
- Do not break your local laws, and if you need permission or cooperation to do something ( walking on properties, posting flies), then follow the appropriate protocol. Keep safe and legal.
- Take care of your own health so that you can stay strong for your pet. A parent always has to rise above their own fear to provide a sense of strength and safety for their children. It’s no different for a pet parent.
- Follow-up sessions may be needed / helpful.
- If you made promises to your pet for when they return home, follow through on those promises.
- A follow-up session when your pet is back home is always recommended to help them adjust, resolve any other issues, and help your other pets reintegrate with them.
Additional Services for Lost Pets
We also offer additional services that can be purchased after your initial lost pet animal communication session to enhance your efforts
- Animal Reiki, which can help calm your pet, reduce stress and many other issues.
- Additional levels of map dowsing to get closer (more zoomed in) on the map.
Map dowsing uses a pendulum over map combined with psychic energy to pick up trace energy of your pet. It is not a GPS, but it does give you an idea of where to search.
Map dowsing is done by using a crystal that dangles over a map, and asking yes/no questions whether an animal is located in various parts of the map. The crystal picks up the energy of the pet where may have spent time recently. If a pet is staying in one location, you may get a smaller area to cover. If they are on the move, you’ll have more locations/indications. Studies prove all animals can move quickly and can cover miles in a short period of time. We try to eliminate false positives.
The map dowsing may also coincide with some of the items your pet has described as to their location during the lost pet communication session, so you can put the clues together from the session and the map dowsing to narrow your search further.
The information can help you to prioritize where to look for your pet, post flyers, and ask people whether they’ve seen your pet, etc. However, it is still your responsibility to look for them wherever it makes sense to you. You know your neighborhood and area better than we can. Leave no stone unturned!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ALSO READ -
Information about our Map Dowsing
Techniques and tips that can help reunite you with your pet
Help Bring Your Pet Home Using the Golden Cord Meditation
- Also the Guided Golden Cord Meditation MP3
Some other helpful tips
Free MS Word Lost Pet Poster Template
See our Lost Pet Links for more helpful resources
You can also see our YouTube Videos about our Lost Pet Service
Get Social with us!
New Featured Article
Everyone involved in helping you search for your lost pet almost always expresses an opinion, often perpetuating two great myths about missing pets. Our years of working with lost pets will help dispel these two myths...Read Article Now
Back to the main lost pet info page
Lost Pets In the News
The last time Jacob and Bonnie Richter saw their 4-year-old tortoiseshell cat Holly, she bolted out of their motor home at the Daytona International Speedway on Nov. 4, apparently frightened by fireworks. (1:38) See Video
Watch our YouTube Video on our animal communication services for lost pets, end of life care and grief support services
- With the use of the ancient art of map dowsing, modern mapping tools and animal communication we can help you locate any type of missing animal or family pet. By understanding the reasons why your pet has left home we can often help resolve issues and help them return and stay home, sometimes happier than before.
Sign up for a session online, its fast and easy!
"Now that he's home, both of my cats are getting along noticeably better. I've even caught Ernie cleaning his brother a few times, something I'd never thought I'd see before."
Read More from Julian, Cary, North Carolina
"I am certain that without Thom's intervetion, Bebe would never have returned or be found as she was too scared of strangers. I want to tell Bebe's story because I know it will help all of you going through what I just experienced!"
Read more from Catherine L - Hertfordshire, UK
"I would like to let the world know that Thom is a God-send to pet communities everywhere. I feel like he is an angel sent from above to help us with missing pets, to help maintain hope, and to aid us in finding out lost animals. "
Read More from Kathy W. - Sebastian, FL
" 10 minutes later a knock came on my door with the girl standing there with Freckles in her arms!!"
Read More from Kelly LM.- Venice, FL
"I went from feeling hopelessly sad and scared to extremely happy and faithful."
Read more of Justine & Smokey Moreno Valley, CA
"...calmed my fears and gave me new insights into my cat... best of all, my cat came back exactly how and when Thom said he would"
Read More from Kathrine K., Jersey City, NJ
Another Kitty Home Safe within 3 hours!
Read More from Cheryl C
"They became essentially four totally different dogs"
Read More of Iris H.- Englewood, FL
After I stumbled across the Animal Healings site, I read about the Golden Cord, and decided to try it out that night...Not 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door!
Read More from Adriana S. - New York, NY
" Every time Thom works with one of my animals I learn something new, and it continues to deepen my relationships with them "
Read More of Cindy K - Wayne, NJ
"...calmed my fears and gave me new insights into my cat... best of all, my cat came back exactly how and when Thom said he would"
Read More from Kathrine K., Jersey City, NJ
Train Your Amstaff with Top Grade Equipment - Your Amstaff deserves only top quality and safe training equipment. Don’t waste your time on searching unreliable dog stores. We can offer you the items you need. Only quality dog stuff and reasonable prices.
Get your high quality pet site added here!
Professionally trained animal communication that can let you and your pets express what ever is on your mind, solving behavior issues, helping health, end of life and pet loss grief issues. We even help in locating lost pets.
Distance healing for numerous issues and just about any cause level, including stress, fear, emotional, spiritual levels.
Any Species - Anywhere
We work with any species of animal or pet with convenient animal communication and animal Reiki sessions from our office to the comfort of your home or anywhere you need. Be the next pet parent to schedule an animal communication and animal Reiki healing session with us to help your pet family today