Today's Featured Cat Behavior Testimonial "From the moment I first spoke to Thom on the phone, I was comforted. His kindness, his gentleness basically, his heart comes across immediately. Read more about cat behavior problem solved animal communication testimonial from Cindy K - Wayne, NJ
Solve Cat Behavior Issues using Cat Communicator Global Behavior Specialist
You Don't Need to Take Your Cat Back to the Shelter or Give Them Away - Try a Session With Animal Healings - the Cat Communication Behavior Specialist!
- Do your cats scratch furniture, carpet, almost everything in the house?
- Do your cats urinate or pooh outside the litter box and you've tried every remedy you can find?
- Do your cats fight, bite and stalk each other?
- Does your cat seemingly act irrational at times?
- Does your cats eat too much or the opposite - starve himself?
- As a professional cat communicator WE CAN HELP!
How a Cat Communicator Can Help Your Family...
- Cat communicator can solve your "bad cat behavior" issues by asking and finding out what your cat is experiencing during "bad cat" behaviors.
- Your cat may not understand or even be aware their actions are perceived (by you) as wrong, harmful or negative
- Cat communicator can explain various behavioral aspects in thier perspective
- Cat communicator helps with numerous behavioral problems like
- We use a needs & offer negotiation style approach, no cat feels coerced , pressured or back into a corner– cats have their own voices heard (and love it.)
- Never make assumptions about what you see happening as your cat's actual problem, every cat is as unique as any human
- Cats communicate with each other on a telepathic level, there can be conversations going on without your awareness between all animals in your home creating behavior issues- learn how animal telepathy works.
- We offer & allow cats to make better choices in cat behavior patterns.
- It's better than just always having telling them "no."
- We find alternative choices & methods for your cats that meet your whole family's needs to redirect their energy or tactics into a “job” they love, feel important and respected.
- Help introducing new family cats and any other species of pets (dogs, birds or whatever) that make them get along much better - for life.
- Help introducing new human family members (adults and or babies)
- Understanding family changes and household changes like moving, divorce, kids going away to college.
- Help with grief, cats grieve in many different ways for humans and pet family members that pass away or even just leave.
- Animal communication complements other behavior training you're already using or have tried.
- New - Cat Behavior Mediation MP3 to help cat parents shift the energy in the whole household
Solving Cat Behavior Problems By Asking Questions..
Cat behavior problems can be one of the most frustrating things to deal with in the cat world. You love them so much from the first time you lay eyes on them. But then a pet behavior problem can suddenly develop from seemlingly no where.
Everyone seems to have an opinion on how to help, there's a million web sites, and a thousand different ways to deal with the same problem.
|"I am very pleased to have my potty trained Luna back!" |
Read more cat communication litter training testimonial Alina J,. Minneapolis, MN
Why not just ask your cat what is happening - through an cat communicator? Wouldn't it be great to just say "I love you Kitty...please tell me what's wrong...." instead of "No no no - oh , not again!"
We help you find the right solutions by asking what the cats are experiencing during the difficult behavior situation from their perspective. Understanding what they are going through, seeing thier perspective our complex human world and how they react to the big human world around them is more than half battle in most instances. That's just part of the approach to helping pets with pet behavior issues through an animal communicator! It really can be that simple.
Animal Healings are professionally trained animal communicators, we have always known cats are smart, creative, individual thinking beings just like us. It's just one of the reasons we're able to reach out to them, on a one to one level and communicate with them about difficult issues like behavior problems.
Often other common pet behavioral programs put all cats into the same behavioral "box", all cats act like all cats. Dogs are dogs, birds are birds. Treating pet behaviors with one broad stroke may help for a short period but often stop working after a very short period of time because it's not addressing what the really started the issue.
|" Ultimately, I saw Cluny [rescued feral] walk himself into the carrier and sit down facing me without me even closing the door and just wait for me to take him to the doctor. " Read More from Cindy K, Wayne, NJ animal communication testimonial|
When Thom and Jonquil Williams assist you with your cats behavior problems, they help you see from your cat's perspective to better understand what is happening with them. The Williams' lifetime of cat and other animal experiences, years of supporting clients, combined with compassion and love, helps your whole pet family deal with pet situations better.
- As professional animal communicators Jonquil and Thom have helped many clients' cat families (even their own family's cats) with feline behavior issues and disorders.
|"This cat, who was once miserable and untouchable, now seeks out touch and likes to be brushed. " Read more of feral cat behavior animal communication testimonial Christie S, Syracuse, IN|
Once you know why your kitties are acting up doing behaviors like:
- Peeing outside of the litter box
- Urine marking and poohing in the house
- Clawing up the furniture
- Excessive fur licking and fur pulling, self mutualization
- Separation anxiety
- Growling, hissing,
- Excessive meowing, loud vocals, even screaming
- Fearful of every little thing, loud noises
- Hiding from everyone but one person
- Being aggressive towards pets they once loved
- Obsessive compulsive behaviors (OCD)
- Cat diets, food compulsions, fighting over food, or suddenly not eating at all
As animal communicators we assist you in a team approach. We help you understand your pets better. Everyone approachs the situation relaxed, with a new game plan - a practical, easy solution for all your pets. You'll see how much easier it can be to understand and spread the joy and love throughout the whole house. Then come the emails (testimonials) from happy cat families to Animal Healings!
|"...calmed my fears and gave me new insights into my cat... best of all, my cat came back exactly how and when Thom said he would" Read more cat behavior & lost pet testimonial from Kathrine K., Jersey City, NJ|
At Animal Healings Jonquil Williams and Thom Williams have had all types of cats in their family throughout their whole lives. So they understand what cats and what you as pet parents are going through with cat behavior problems.
You love them with all your heart and you yoll do anyting you can to help them through these difficult cat behavior situations. Understanding the right solution at the right time is the key. Thom and Jonquil have even worked with actual lions, tigers and leopards to help solve cat behavior problems with big cats.
|"...we could see progress in Lily’s behavior and she could understand what it felt like to be part of a loving family." Read more of Pet behavior animal communication testimonial S Phillips, State College, PA|
From the Cat's Perspective
Your cat's view of our often complex human world can often be very different than what you ever imagined. The first lesson (and rule) is never make any assumptions that you know what is wrong or why a cat is acting up, you will most likely be shocked to find something very different has been going on and is wrong unless you can ask themselves.
|Now that he's home, both of my cats are getting along noticeably better. I've even caught Ernie cleaning his brother a few times, something I'd never thought I'd see before. Read more about lost pet & pet behavior help testimonial Julian, Cary, North Carolina|
Once you have heard what the world is like for your cat and how they see, feel, hear and sense things in their environment, you'll have a better understanding of what might be causing them to react to certain problems. You'll have a better understanding on how to solve cat behavior problems from a session with Animal Healings cat communicators.
- Excessive meowing and screaming
- Biting, scratching
- Fighting with pets, even humans
- Fearful of every little thing, always hiding
- Excessive fur licking and fur pulling, self mutualization
- Inappropriate litter box use, pee marking, poohing in locations
- Even OCD type behaviors over food, following you, need for attentions, going outdoors/indoors
- Strange, odd, unexplainable behaviors
- Bringing outdoor (Feral Cats) indoors
All these commonly known bad cat behaviors can often be corrected in a gentle, understanding, needs and offer negotiation style approach. Our calm, healing energy and hearing the animal's perspective helps you both find and agree to solutions for the whole family. We use this negation style approach, which has been very successful with many of our clients. We're here to help both the pet parents and the pet family.
|"He's a real diplomat between people and their pets." Read more of multi-cat home behavior animal communicator testimonial J.C. Pasadena, Maryland|
At Animal Healings Jonquil and Thom have had cats in their families, for throughout their whole lives. So they understand what they are going through when you love them so much and you just want to help your family members through these difficult situations.
Through animal communication we can help uncover many aspects of a cat's history before they arrived in your home. Sometimes this may include things that have led them into having post traumatic stress disorders. At Animal Healings with our professionally trained animal communication and our animal Reiki practice we offer many ways to help cats through PTSD issues. The first step is identifying the issues. then we'll help you help them!
Keeping ahead of the curve when it comes to feline behavior problems can also prevent health issues from developing. Cats can become so stressed they may internalize behavior issues. This energy they bottle up inside can develop into serious heath conditions and illnesses.
At Animal Healings we also utilize long distance healing Reiki for animals to help in these circumstances. It can release energy blocks. Start with our Animal Reiki FAQ to learn how we can help relieve pets of stress, Post-Op issues and many other physical and emotional issues, even illness can be helped with Animal Reiki.
|12-year old Sassy lost nearly half her weight, vets tried regular protocol w/ little improvement. I called Thom and Jonquil for communication and double Reiki. Sassy regained 1.5 lbs in about a week! |
Read how Animal Communication and Animal Reiki helped Sassy Phyllis E., Atlanta, GA
We can even help once feral cats who were born and have lived outdoors as kittiens, sometimes even into adutlhood. As animal communicators we can help them adjust to a life indoors. Something that may seem impossible to many cat lovers.
Many outdoor cat families have been adapted to the "good - easy life" indoors, but are still adjusting, sometime years later. There are just things that need to be explained properly to them in a way they can understand. Especially when it's time for the first vet visit. usually a very nervous time for everyone involved - pet parents especially (sometimes even the vets can be anxious.). We can make this whole adventure so much easier for everyone involved. Check out this testimonial of a kitty's first trip for a very serious vet situation:
|"I went from feeling hopelessly sad and scared to extremely happy and faithful." |
Read more of pet behavior & lost pet returns testimonial Justine & Smokey Moreno Valley, CA
Before Something MUCH Bigger Happens
We have also seen in many cases where unattended cat behavior problems within multi-cat families can lead to runaway and lost cat cases who feel they have to make a grand statement because they have become so unhappy or that some type of change needs to happen at home.
Pet Behavior MP3 Mediation
NEW - Pet Behavior Help MP3 Mediation - Hot on the success of our Lost Pet Mediation we have now created an awesome mediation to help pet parents all over the world facing challenging situations with pet behavior problems. No matter what type of pet and what kind of pet behavior issues you may be facing, this mediation is designed just for you to help your pet family! Learn how to change, actually shift the energy in and around your pets experiencing pet behavior issues. Infused with our Reiki original music, a total of 30 minutes of pet family healing for a pre-release special price of only $5.99! Soon available on Itunes, Amazon and other E-merchants NOW available in our E-store The Pet Behavior Help Mediation MP3 - 30 mins
Get Social with us!
Be the next pet parent to schedule an animal communication and / or animal Reiki healing session to help your pet family today! Sessions are available anywhere in the world and your pets never have to leave the comfort of your home!
"We were astounded - and I know it was with the help of the Golden Cord and Thom's communication with him. " Read More of pet behavior problem solved lost pet & golden cord testimonial Kathy W. Sebastian, FL
It was the first time the steroid really wasn’t enough. Without Thom’s amazing Reiki healing, I was afraid she wasn’t going to get better this time. I have an incredible resource in Thom to turn to anytime Lilly’s asthma gets worse. Read more of Animal Reiki testimonial Julie R, San Antonio, TX
"We are ever so grateful to you for your healing touch and believe you saved her life." Read Animal Reiki Testimonial Lisa & Jim P, Orlando, FL
"No way he could have known some of things he revealed" Read More from pet loss grief support animal communicator testimonial Mark E., Jacksonville, FL
There was some anxiety I think about the move and that has completely dissipated, as well as her energy level has gone way up - she’s back to bouncing down the hallway and wagging her tail. Your talk with her seemed to have significantly perked her up! Read the rest of pet behavior issue & health check testimonial Kelly H, Hollywood, CA
Licks and Giggles is a website for dog owners. Dogs really are best friends. Find out about a diet for making your dog healthy, get information on pet health insurance, find pet books and more.
BringFido.com is awesome
See your high quality pet web site listed here - submit your pet site! Interesting Article: Behavior Problems in Older Cats - The Effects of Aging - ASPCA
Professionally trained animal communication that can let you and your pets express what ever is on your mind, solving behavior issues, helping health, end of life and pet loss grief issues. We even help in locating lost pets.
Long distance healing for numerous issues and just about any cause level, including stress, fear, emotional, spiritual levels.
Any Species - Anywhere
We work with any species of animal or pet with convenient animal communication and animal Reiki sessions from our office to the comfort of your home or anywhere you need. Be the next pet parent to schedule an animal communication and animal Reiki healing session with us to help your pet family today